Tuesday, December 1, 2009

12 Tags of Christmas and more...

Wow, I am amazed that it is already December 1st! Where did this year go? As I reflect on this past year I see how truly blessed we have been and though this holiday season will be so different with the store being closed, I feel the warmth of the Christmas season even more. Our customers (yes you!) have been so wonderful with your warm response of our everyday changes that happen on our website, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and now Etsy. Ok, let's talk Etsy for just a moment...As you all know, today was Cyber Monday so...

I have spent most of today working on our Etsy store and while I am not the most experienced photo editor in the world, I have taught myself just a few things. I know that most all my photos are too large for Etsy!!! If you look at our store today, you will see I did not get far. Tomorrow is another day and yes I did think about staying up all night tonight but realized I have a Tim Holtz Tag to make and demo for you tomorrow. That, right there, was reason enough for me to call it a night. I did however look on his blog at 12:01 a.m. and nothing was there yet. I believe Arizona time is one hour earlier than our time though so I'll give him another thirty minutes or so before I really do call it a night.

Let's see...another exciting thing happened today! We are offering our DVD or online viewing of our Tim Holtz classes I taught in November at our Holiday event. If you didn't get to make it, here's your chance to make all 6 of the projects with instruction. I am also making kits and selling the entire kit for all 6 projects on our Etsy store. The price of the entire kit is $85 and if you purchase the kit, you get an additional $10 off the DVD or viewing download. This is perfect for those of you who are making gifts this season. My favorite gifts are those that are handmade.

Patty called with some great news today...our Tim Holtz stamp sets from Stampers Anonymous arrived! What perfect timing. Jen was busy all day putting product on our online store. Take a look and get them before they're gone.

Well, I'm going to try once more to get on Tim's Blog to see if I can download instructions to his first tag and get busy assembling. Look for our video tomorrow and I will do my best to show you some of the techniques he used in making his first of 12 Tags of Christmas! I will post photos of my tag on the blog tomorrow! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice worκ, hаppy tο have comе across this place
on blogs list. This is the kinԁ of іnfo that should
be distributed around the wеb. It'd be awesome to see stuff like this on web 2.0 site list. It's а disgracе that the search engіnes
аren't giving blogger.com a higher ranking. If you're interested, pleasе come and read my ωeb
site. Kudos

Also visit mу page :: 76861