Monday, September 28, 2009

NOW COMING TO YOU ON A DAILY BASIS!

Lucy, I mean D'Uan , has made me p r o m i s e to do better with my blogging which means BLOG at least once a day! If I didn't know better, I would swear she's the older sister cause I sure get bossed around alot by her! Speaking of bossing, our sweet and adorable webmaster, Brittnee, has informed us that we WILL be on UTube often and will conduct Internet Forums. Her comment was something like . . . "if you truly mean what I hear you two saying -- that you want to be the BEST, MOST TRENDY AND UNUSUAL SCRAPBOOK STORE, you must get your message out there so you will be WILDLY successful! With that said, we are going to do all these things. So, don't be surprised if on our very first UTube, Lucy and Ethel are present and maybe a little camera-shy at first! Thank you, Brittnee, for inspiring us, keeping us uptodate and pushing us to be all that we can be!

We are leaving this Friday for TheCollinsGroup Fall Education & Trade Show in Houston. D'Uan, of course, is signed up for every class Tim Holtz offers. I am taking the rest of the classes that D'Uan didn't want to take (just kidding!). On Saturday evening from 7:45 p.m. - 10:45 p.m. we will both be doing the sample -making frenzy event where we do make and takes. There is a Tradeshow on Sunday featuring top vendors and artists in the scrapbooking industry offering NEW, never-before-seen product, and show specials only offered at this event. On Monday from 8 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Creative Imaginations will be there to inspire, instruct and show us new techniques.

So, we had better get finished setting up shop so we can plan our next event which involves YOU! We are in the preliminary stage of planning a BIG crop event, tentatively scheduled for November 7 (a Saturday) featuring classes (for those interested) and make & takes. We will finalize plans either before or after we make this trip. We miss you and had to see you, so we just planned a big party so everyone could come. More details to follow, for sure!

1 comment:

Pat B. said...

I am so excited for you two. I'm still not exactly sure what you are doing; but, I know that it will be great and TONS of fun.

As my Daddy always used to tell me, "You've just got to keep on keeping on!!!"....and he was so right. It will all come together for you.

I love your positive, upbeat attitude.

Love & luck to you both (and keep on posting),
Pat Burns