Friday, October 2, 2009

Tim Holtz Saturday!

Patty and I are in Houston at The Collins Group Trade and Education show. Our classes start tomorrow morning at 10:15 and end at 6:00 p.m. We then go to A Sample Making Frenzy where we join vendors and other enthusiastic crafters to create our own artwork. We will post our class projects as well as all the samples.

We arrived and first person we saw at the check in desk was Tim Holtz. I'm most excited about getting to take all his classes tomorrow. He is such a great guy. We got to give him his vintage film cannister that we found on one of our shopping sprees. I plan to create a book to fit inside of mine and Tim Holtz it up! I'll post when I'm done. Hopefully he will post his as well. Maybe I should just wait to see what he does first...hmmmm.

Here is a listing of our classes: Patty - Creative Imaginations Ghoulies Halloween Ring Book, Bazzill All Aboard Book, Little Yellow Bicycle 25 days, Graphic 45 Holiday Paper Garland.
D'Uan - Ranger Nostalgic Shimmer, Ranger Studio Re-Loaded, Ranger Captured Creativity, Ranger Colorful World.

Well, guess I'd better get to bed and get my beauty sleep and get ready for an eventful FUN day tomorrow! We will keep you posted!

No comments: